- Office: 8:30am - 4:00pm
- Student (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays): 8:15am - 2:17pm
- Student (Wednesdays): 8:15am - 1:27pm
Can students drive themselves to school?
- No, Lake County Schools provides transportation for our students.
Can I bring my student to school if he/she misses the bus?
- Yes, you may transport your student to school.
Can I check my child out early?
- Yes, a parent/guardian on file can come and check out their student.
What are pre-arranged absences?
- Medical, Dental, Legal, sickness, or death in the immediate family. All other reasons are covered with a parent note.
Is a nurse assigned to the school?
- Jossilia Diaz is our school nurse.
What's the best way to communicate with my student’s teacher?
- You can contact your student’s teacher via email or by calling the school at (352) 394-2035.
How do I check my student’s attendance, grades, and assignments?
- Complete the Skyward Family Access form online.